- View: Fino Quinta is surprisingly brilliant, shows a pale gold colour and green sparkles at the rim.
- Nose: Pungent and very fresh, displays remarkable almond aromas mingled with subtle green apple notes.
- Mouth: Extremely dry, has a wonderful salty flavour that evokes the sea of the South of Spain. An extremely unique wine.
- Serving Temperature: 9-11ºC
- Pairing: Enjoy it always chilled or very chilled. Its elegance and harmony come into their own when accompanied with iberico ham. Perfect with seafood and shellfish. Awesome with Sushi & Sashimi.
UK law insists that you must be 18 years or over to place an order with us. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
All deliveries must be signed for by an adult. We reserve the right not to accept any orders.. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk