Osborne Pedro Ximenez
Out of stock
- View: Osborne Pedro Ximénez has a deep and opaque mahogany colour.
- Nose: Extremely intense and complex, shows profound raisins aromas accompanied by honey, dates and almonds notes.
- Mouth: Deliciously sweet, dense and unctuous. Flavoursome and elegant, with raisins, bitter chocolate, spicy and caramel notes, build to a smouldering intensity that lingers on the palate seemingly forever. An incredible unique wine.
- Serving Temperature: 12-16ºC
- Pairing: This is the quintessential wine dessert. Also fantastic on its own or paired with blue cheeses
UK law insists that you must be 18 years or over to place an order with us. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
All deliveries must be signed for by an adult. We reserve the right not to accept any orders.. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk