Wignac Cidre Naturel

£6.49

13 item(s) in stock

WIGNAC CIDRE NATUREL 

BOTTLE NOTE

YOU MAY HAVE GUESSED FROM THE NAME, BUT WIGNAC'S CIDRE NATUREL IS MADE OVER IN FRANCE! IT'S PURE APPLE GOODNESS IN HERE, WITH 65% PRODUCED WITH DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF CIDER APPLES, WHILE THE OTHER 35% IS MADE UP OF REGULAR OL' EATING APPLES.

 

TASTING NOTE

 

HEAPS OF APPLES, WITH TART ZINGY FRUIT ALONGSIDE RIPE, SWEET NOTES.

 

DETAILS

 

COUNTRY: BELGIAN CIDER

 

DISTILLERY / BRAND: WIGNAC

 

BOTTLER: WIGNAC

 

ALCOHOL: 4.5% VOL

 

SIZE: 33CL

UK law insists that you must be 18 years or over to place an order with us. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. 

All deliveries must be signed for by an adult. We reserve the right not to accept any orders.. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk